Combining plastic surgery procedures is a popular option today, especially among facial rejuvenation patients. In most cases, the effects of aging affect multiple facial areas at once, and undergoing two or more cosmetic procedures offers the best chance at comprehensive results. At Attune Clinic, Mr Miles Banwell has met with hundreds of patients who wish to turn back the clock on facial aging. Here, the respected plastic surgeon shares the perks of combining facial rejuvenation procedures.
A More Youthful Overall Facial Appearance
The facial tissues are intertwined, meaning that changing one facial feature can have an impact on the overall facial appearance. For instance, smoothing out the lines on the lower eyelids and trimming excess skin and fatty tissue on the upper eyelids with eyelid surgery can create a more energetic eye appearance but can also make creases or folds on the cheeks and around the nose and mouth more obvious. Addressing lines, wrinkles, volume loss and lax skin on the upper, middle and lower facial areas at once can often create a more youthful overall facial appearance.
The success of a combination procedure is highly dependent on the surgeon who performs it. A skilled facial plastic surgeon like Mr Banwell knows how to enhance multiple facial areas at once in a way that looks completely natural and balanced.
Undergoing any facial plastic surgery procedure requires careful planning and scheduling. You must be able to commit to the recovery phase after surgery, which, depending on the healing process, can take one to two weeks. Having multiple procedures done at once means a shorter recovery period in the long run, not to mention a shorter wait time until you see your final results. If you have a busy schedule and cannot commit to taking a lot of time off work or your normal schedule, you may benefit from undergoing (and recovering from) one surgery rather than several.
Having a combination procedure is also cost effective, as you only have to pay for certain fees, such as anesthesia and facility fees, once.
Facial Rejuvenation with Attune Clinic
Ultimately, the decision to combine facial rejuvenation procedures is a personal one, and should only be made after meeting with a reputable plastic surgeon like Mr Banwell. The trusted London surgeon can evaluate your aesthetic needs and recommend a procedure or combination of procedures that best achieves your desired outcome. Mr Banwell will gladly meet with you to discuss your cosmetic options, including:
- Facelift to address lines, wrinkles, volume loss and loose skin on the middle and lower facial areas
- Neck lift for a sleeker and smoother neck
- Facial fat grafting to create fuller and more youthful facial contours by repurposing surplus fat
- Eyelid surgery to rejuvenate droopy upper eyelids, or improve puffy skin and fine lines under the lower eyelids
- Cheek implants to add volume to sagging cheeks
- Chin implants to create a more striking jawline
- Dermal fillers to restore volume to hollow cheeks or underneath the lower eyelids, fill in lines and wrinkles around the mouth and cheeks, and/or add volume to naturally thin or aged lips
- Botox for mild to moderate wrinkles and lines between the eyebrows, forehead and neck
To request a personal consultation with Mr Banwell, please contact Attune Clinic today.